如果你___,那我们就___
答案是什么?由你们来说~
Click here to get Falling Objects

Saturday, October 1, 2011

thING tO ShaRE

haha~
hrmmm....
actually something happen to me recently,
but i tries to maintain it as usual,
but FAILED~
haiz...

erm....
let me think what shud i share today ya ^^
hrmmmm.....
ok ok la...
share some shocking news to u all ^^
hiak hiak~

1st:
no more deposits ^^
due to my fault, i make my ex-housemate have tp paid 1/2 month rental,
so,
i decide to forfeit my deposit and give to them ^^
(eventhought this let me emo for wholeday >.<")

2nd:
my friend were success in his vindicate to his beloved ^^
a big clap and congratulation to him ^^
but, sad case is, no more single person among my friend =.="
haha, still waiting for my beloved appear ^^

3rd:
finally, need to say BYE~ to my holiday life,
and say HI~ to my working like >,<
haha, no choice lo...
no more $$ in acc,
must work hard lo ^^

4th:
sometimes, we might less concentrate our friend~
especially to those female friend that not very pretty...
i founded~
sometimes, those "un-pretty" girl will give the helps to you when you in trouble...
and for those "pretty" girl, i dun think they will helps me when i in trouble =.="
haha~
hrm...
so, dun ever ignore those girl that appear beside you ^^
and dun only focus to those PRETTY girl~
REALLY ^^

last~
YOU !!!! i miss u now again~
and, can u reply my sms or nt ar ???
kanasai >,<
haha ^^ 

No comments: