如果你___,那我们就___
答案是什么?由你们来说~
Click here to get Falling Objects

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NEW LIFE v.s CHINHO

i just wan to start my new life~
with a new CHINHO ^^

if i make something that make u feel weird,
pls just tell me and i will keep a safe distance between each others~

but,
truly ~
i feel so enjoys & comfortable when talking with u ❤

BUT~
i will keep my promise to someone,
that keep single in 365 days start from that days ^^
dun worry, i will remembers what i say~

hrmm... starting new life with new CHINHO,
there were alot of funny thing happen around ^^
2 boys sudden have feel to a gurl that close with me,
and i forced to keep a safe distance with her to avoid beaten by them =.=
what a PITY chinho    (╯3╰)
haiz... bo bian lo... no choose also >.<"

my leaders wan me to change champaign,
but i dun1, bcoz i will need to take exam if i change to another champaign~
I HATE EXAM !!!!!!
ROAR~

hrmm...
i think no more thing i wan to share here jor ^^
will be continue... : P

No comments: