如果你___,那我们就___
答案是什么?由你们来说~
Click here to get Falling Objects

Thursday, March 17, 2011

IF

if can...
i wish i can drunk ^^
because it can make me temporary get out from worries...
then i no need to bother all that thing again T.T

if can...
i wish i can smoke ^^
because it will make me look cool ?
no no no...
that will avoid me from taking the 2nd hand smoke T.T

if can...
i wish i can show my middle finger to them, and shout : FUCK YOU !!!
because it will make me feel more comfortable to them ^^
then i no need hide my impression of them anymore~

if can...
i wish i can beat them by using weapon ^^
because this will give them a unforgeable lesson...
then they wont bully or tease me any more~

but... just is " IF "
then mean, all that thing cant be happen in reality...
haha~
what can i do is...
just learn how to enjoy my life ^^

No comments: